Friday, July 29, 2005

 

Little Jimmy's Off to Camp

hello all, just to tell you really quickly, im leaving for a summer camp gig tomorrow and probably wont be able to do much internet stuff for the month of august. but i will, however, be able to do some fun stuff in what i like to call "Nature". busby and his buddies stayed with me this past weekend and it was debaucherous as always. im not talkin'. anyways, hope all is well with yall and i may still be able to receive txts at this place so feel free to make fun of me and keep me up on gossip all at the same time. Peace and Love, Matt

Comments:
enjoy the bug juice

ARL
 
The life of a wandering hippie sounds tough. I will spend the rest of my summer getting up at 7:00am and getting home at 6:00pm.
 
hopefully there will be a teen pregancy camp across the lake.
 
IF your not safe...
Your Dangerous
 
MATT!!!

sorry havent been keeping in touch, but im all caught up now on the goind on it euroland. It sounds like you are having an amazing time. Im really jealous. Im applying for my passpot now, so I could get out there in october or november for a couple weeks or something. I also want to make it over to madrid to see alejo and london to see another friend, so it would be cool if you could join me, but if you have to work or whatever thats cool too. So, what do you think about that? Will you be around? will it be too cold? let me know. have fun at camp
 
im sorry, bribri, unless youre that tranny i met on the metro, im not sure i know your alias. try to be a little more vague with your name.
 
Brian Patrick Fruin

get with the program

p.s. hmmm thats new, pan seared pea snaps
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?