Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Mental Fodder

Hey guys, Just a quick one this time. Have been working like mad. Traveling like crazy. And falling on my face like its my job. Got lots to talk about. Venice. Florence. Mountain Biking. Czech Politics. Aliens. But all that will have to wait. My parents, yes that's right, my parents are flying across the pond as we speak. My father's first venture outside of Right to Bear Arms ever. Evuu. I'm sure he brought lots of steak knives. So my time will be spent with them, and not with you. You selfish scabs. To stave off your hunger for more controversial antics by yours truly, here's a couple of links.

Enjoy mon amis.

The History

The Fringe

The Truth

Chip Gardner's Hero

Comments:
so why is that dude glenn's hero?
 
Matt, have found a mistake in your punctuation. Should be "Czech Politics = Aliens." :-)
 
i guess you werent cool enough to be invited to the greek mardi gras skit night freshman year.
 
gold fish have feelings too
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?